Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:497 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Operations Head - General Management - Phosphatic Manufacturing (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensure productivity, quality, efficiency figures as mentioned in the PD matrix are achieved through daily operations review meetings with plant, and Engineering departments and together taking decision on operation and maintenance matters as far as complex Plant, Acid Plants & utilities are concern.
- Assist top management in providing appropriate information to set stretch targets and achieve the same through innovative methods by launching developmental projects.
- Improve employee engagement and their competency by involving them in TQM, PSMS, and other initiative,training to strengthen organisation to achieve long term objectives of Business.
- Monitoring actual versus budget expenditure and take necessary steps to control expenses within budget. Provide inputs for Budget planning for subsequent year based on business objectives.
- Release of Daily production report to Operations Head as far as complex Plant, Acid Plants & utilities are concern.
- Incumbent is accountable for Improvement / development activities to meet new business requirements as far as complex Plant, Acid Plants & utilities are concern.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech / M.Tech - Chemical Engineering with min 15 -20 yrs of experience in fertilizer / DAP / NPK Industry
- Prior experience in fertiliser or phosphatic industry mandatory
- Candidate should have minimum atleast 5 +yrs of experience as Head - Operations in a large plant
- Knowledge in equipment, DAP, Production Plan Grade Change,Raw Material Availability, Quality of out material, Manpower Planning, Maintenance of the plant, Spares availability,
- Business Plan, Statutory Compliance, Safety, Shift Planning, Contract labour
- Candidates willing to relocate to South Africa may only apply