Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:486 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Operations Head - Manufacturing Firm (10-30 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Join a well known brand within Manufacturing
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Our Client is looking for Operations Head
The Job :
Job Responsibilities :
1. Ensure work safety at all stages.
2. Manage complete plant operations including manufacturing activities, R&D & commercial activities for the plant.
3. Serve as official plant representative to the customer.
a. Understand customer requirements concerning cycle time, delivery time, quality, quantity, costs, etc.
b. Implement preventative and corrective measures in the production process to ensure that customer demands are properly met.
c. Coordinate with the client's quality team to meet all customer standards.
4. Achieve financial targets.
a. Prepare and present the plant budget
b. Manage the actual production costs based on "ideal" costs; maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity (labor level, material consumption, etc.).
5. Production Planning - Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis.
6. Ensure the feasibility of production plans by reviewing them.
7. Effective resource planning with concerned departments, concerning stocks, machinery & equipment, staffing, etc.
8. Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain project/ department objectives; make necessary corrective adjustments.
9. Driving Production System Efficiency (PSE) projects.
10. Achieve production targets by managing the production team and controlling rejections.
11. Ensure that manufacturing processes are running reliably and efficiently by reviewing production plan Vs. actual.
12. Should be able to take care of shop floor activities and Processes
13. Determining quality control standards.
14. Knowledge of machines and effective tools & tactics such as TPM/TQM/7QC TOOLS/5S/KAIZEN/ POKA YOKE/FMEA etc
15. Manage the UAP team : assure appropriate staffing, maintain working environment according to Company HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) standards, detect and advise training needs, share information (transparency), participate in career management initiatives, etc.
16. Identify and make kaizens for continuous improvement.
17. Ensure that customer requirements/complaints are conveyed to line supervisors and operators.
18. Monitor, analyze, and reduce the in-house rejections and rejections at the customer's end.
19. Analyze and reduce customer complaints and make CAPA.
20. Maintain dashboard indicators/status reports to monitor and control various important factors such as lead time, supply-chain targets, HSE performance, production output, process wastage etc.
21. Ensure and verify all production-related documents and records are regularly maintained (TPM & IATF Requirements).
22. Control the processes as per standard operating procedures (SOP).
23. Maintain Quality Management System.
24. Identify the cost savings opportunities and implement the same within the plant & its functions.
25. Ensure identification of parts at all stages.
26. Establish and maintain the work environment needed to achieve product conformity.
27. Identifying training needs for the personnel
28. Train the teams and line Leaders with best-practice methods.
29. Responsible for excellent housekeeping on the shop floor.
30. Disciplined workforce
31. Dispatch coordination
32. Monitoring Department KRAs & meeting the plan.
Quality system knowledge.
33. Line balancing to have optimized output.
34. Performance indicators monitoring.
35. Should be responsible for day-to-day adherence.
36. Ensure adherence to approved quality standards, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and agreed specifications.
37. We expect you to make sure that the production site is following the defined planning and that the quality of production is assured.
38. Process Improvement
39. Responsible for the Profit & Loss of the plant.
40. Coordinate with salesforce.
41. Communicate with the customers.
42. Liaison with supply chain management, customers, vendors, etc.
43. Liaison with government agencies.
Ideal Candidate :
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate should be from the automotive industry only. He/she should have exposure to the utilization of man/ machine/ material, audit-related activities. Looking for Graduate Engineer (B.Tech. - Mechanical) as Plant Head/ Operations Head/ Factory Manager for Gujarat Plant with 10 to 15 years of experience in the same field.
- The candidate should have adequate experience in designing the manufacturing process sequence of an assembly line to optimize productivity and minimize human fatigue.
- Production Planning ; The supervising quality of components and machines - Knowledge of machines - Knowledge of Assembly Process - Knowledge of inspection - Ability to troubleshoot technical issues - Ability to deal with shop floor technicians - Should be computer literate - Excellent Communication skills - Well versed with IATF 16949.
1. Leadership skills such as training, managing & motivating teams.
2. Expertise in manpower management & project management.
3. Exposure to development, Procurement, Quality, Projects, HR, Commercial, Accounts, & warehousing activities.
4. Should have good knowledge of Machine Shop/quality.
5. Knowledge of TPM pillars.
6. IATF 16949
8. Should have experience of dealing with clients from the Automobile sector.
9. Team player
10. Confident decision-maker
11. Ability to take ownership
14. Good Interpersonal Skills.
15. Good presentation and report-making skills.
16. Sound budget preparation and cost control skills.
17. Strong analytical, data analysis and data management skills.