Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:133 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Operations Head - Manufacturing/Food Machinery (18-27 yrs)
The Opportunity :
- This role holder will be responsible for heading all 4 units Manufacturing Operations
- Production, Quality Assurance, and Industrial Engineering.
- The prospective candidate will be implementing Manufacturing strategies to achieve strategic operational goals, drive key strategic initiatives & Business metrics.
- S/He will steer the overall Management of Manufacturing Operations and strengthen our Manufacturing capabilities towards excellence.
- S/He will direct & oversee efficient quality Production standards and ensure health safety & environment is prioritized & facilitated.
1. Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing Manufacturing strategy and achieve strategic operational goals.
2. Drive the Business metrics - Process, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale.
3. Steer the overall Management of Manufacturing operations
4. Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, strive for best-in-class products and manufacturing practices.
5. Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate employees to achieve excellence and mentor/ coach them.
6. Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated.
7. Direct and drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across all Manufacturing related areas of the business.
8. Direct and oversee the quality performance measures to achieve the quality production standards
9 Qualification & Experience: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech - Mechanical with 20 plus years of experience
10 Industry experience : From Automobile, Automotive, SPM's and OEM- s