Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:613 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operations Head - Oil & Gas Industry (14-25 yrs)
Engineering Graduate :
- We are looking for an experiencedDirector of Operationsto organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company's operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superiorto make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.