Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:50 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operations Head/Plant Head - Auto Component (15-20 yrs)
Head - Operations (Plant Head)
The Role :
Responsible for overall functioning and operational excellence of the Plant, with P&L accountability.
- Oversees and directs plant operations including production and manufacturing, maintenance, quality, engineering support, safety, regulatory compliance, distribution and warehousing.
Responsible for :
- Long term and short term budgeting and control.
- Handling key accounts in the given geography
- Managing human resources / work force.
- Driving initiatives and process improvements to make the plant operations more efficient and effective.
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships with internal and external stakeholders based on the need.
- Gathering market intelligence, tracking competitors- activities and providing valuable inputs to the organisation, in the relevant area of operations.
The Person :
- 15 - 20 years of experience in Auto component industry with at least 3-5 years of leadership experience managing a plant.
- Strong Engineering background. MBA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication with proven stakeholder management skills.
- Business savvy person with a mindset of being able to continuously improve processes / operations.
- Experience working in India and willing to relocate to Brazil.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.