CEO at Elevantix.com
Views:611 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Operations & Maintenance Incharge - Chocolates Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduate in Food Technology.
- He should have over 10 years of experience of which at least 3 years should have been as shift-incharge in a Chocolate Manufacturing plant.
- Bachelor Status, Good Package and Savings Potential.
- Overseeing operations and maintenance of Chocolate manufacturing Division which has three chocolate lines (capacity of 800 KG/hr & 5 wafers lines with a installed capacity of 23 tons/ hr.
- Should be able to trouble shoot and manage all day to day shop floor operational issues independently. He needs to train and supervise the local Nigerian team deployed in the said facility.
- Must have knowledge of chocolate formulations and capable of making new formulations acceptable to Nigerian market.
- An important aspect of the role is to modify or develop new and cost-effective formulation suiting to different segments of market demand.
- Reports to Plant Manager. All Local Nigerian team in Chocolates reports into him.
- As the in charge of the Chocolates Division, he will handle all operational issues in the plant.
This position will have the overall accountability/ responsibility to :
- Manage the operations of chocolate production process and testing laboratory.
- Maintain the required quality standard.
- Ensure machine health by timely preventive maintenance.
- Has to pursue, follow up and supervise shift personnel to achieve production targets and the required quality of the products.
- Manage local staff deployed in the shift and take work out of them.
- Manage shift output, yields, wastage reduction, re-cycling
- Project the correct MIS
- Communication skills - English speaking ability is a must.
- Interpersonal & team skills.
- Planning & organising skills.
- Cost consciousness.
- Knowledge of shift management.
- Full knowledge of chocolate production process
- Acquaintance of variants of chocolate production
- Experience of managing Nigerian / African work force will be an added advantage.