HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:313 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Operations Manager - Fulfillment Center Operations (4-10 yrs)
Operations Manager/ Order Fulfillment Manager
About Company :
- It manages Rewards and Recognition, Sales incentive programs, Brand merchandising, Channel partner engagement programs and rural marketing, based on the client's needs. We are a one stop solution for many of our esteemed clients. There are 3 key relations to any organisation - end clients or users, channel partners and employees. These groups play a significant role in helping an organisation to grow and sustain business.
- It understands the pulse of these relations and has designed end-to-end solutions based on the client's need, no matter big or small. Our clients engage us to help them fulfil their respective business objectives because we collaborate with them effectively to make them successful. We work with various partners to ensure hassle-free customer service and seamless flow of information.
Location : Chennai
Experience : 4 - 10 Years
Function : Operations & Supply Chain
Job Description :
Job Summary :
- Effectively Manage Day to Day Order Processing Cycle/Operations
- Develop, Implement new operational strategies to ensure smooth fulfillment of orders.
- Proven Experience in Warehouse management and Bulk Order Processing will be an added advantage.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistic and operational cost involved in the Order Fulfillment Cycle.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Proven working experience as an operations manager
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Hindi can be a added advantage
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time