Operations Manager - Logistics Domain (2-4 yrs)
Designation : Operations Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure operational excellence and improvement, and achieve operational KPIs.
- Ensure cost control and optimization.
- Interact with senior personnel at clients organisation, build an effective relationship with them and completely transform the client's supply chain to their satisfaction
- Suggest and lead the development of new products on account of being the closest to the clients and the market.
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers that help achieve assigned sales targets.
- Graduates from tier 1 engineering/management colleges
- 2-4 years of experience in core operation companies or in B2B or logistics sectors.
- Fast learner and ability to adapt quickly to a new environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.