HR Recruiter at United HR Solutions
Views:136 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Operations Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain (15-20 yrs)
UG - B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Chemical, Diploma in Chemical
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) in Industrial & Systems Engineering, MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, M.Tech in Chemical
Job Profile :
- Plan daily, weekly & monthly operations of production facilities (Paint, PVC/HDPE & Home Appliance) to ensure that financial targets and operational standards of the facilities are met. This includes the operations in the Provinces.
- Lead the Factory teams and provide direction to ensure effective management of the operational staff.
- Drive cost-effective operations through control of operating expenses and implementing cost savings initiatives, including quality, safety, security, and maintenance, and to be the driver for sales vs. output"
Key outputs to be achieved by the role :
- Plan, organize, control day-to-day operations in the Factories, to achieve production targets, product quality, and on -time in full production.
- Collect and analyses production data to identify areas of waste and to ensure optimized productivity levels.
- Ensure plant safety procedures and company policies are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Ensure the Continuous Improvement initiatives incl Kaizen, QHSE, and ISO standards are driven.
Planning cycle :
- Daily planning with Production, Maintenance, and Supply Chain departments.
- Monthly planning of the Production program with the management team.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the General Manager.
Level of authority :
- Make decisions to run plants effectively.
- Implement the tasks for Plant Managers as mentioned in the authorization matrix sent by Group CEO Recommend decisions to the General Manager.
- Implement the tasks for Plant Managers as mentioned in the authorization matrix sent by Group CEO
Major challenges :
- To put mechanisms in place to ensure production facilities operate in line with global standards.
- To manage the facilities within the constraints of the budget allocated.
- Coaching and training of staff to perform to an optimum level due to skills shortages.