Operations Role - First Mile (0-1 yrs)
- Propose and implement best Operation practices
- Execute day to day operational requirements to ensure customer gets the product on time and in good condition
- Review operation in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws Co-ordination between multiple parties
- Select logistics partner to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution
- Monitor supplier performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes;
- Establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results;
Implementing changes :
- Support the leadership role in building strategy and business plans for aggressive partner acquisition, helping Smytten become a leader in the luxury/premium space in India.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams within Smytten to grow partnerships by bringing in innovation in the supply chain, operations, technology etc.
Skill Sets Required :
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Working structure :
- Sunday off + Alternate Saturday week-off
- 1 year bond policy (preferable) + Probation period of 3 months