Order Processing Role (5-6 yrs)
- Order processing in SAP SD module, order date maintenance, order tracking. Order handling scope will be for LS BU (Lifesciences BU) only for:
- Indent orders for a ship-to to TH / VN / PH / ID / KH / MM / LA
- Local orders for a ship-to to ID
- To work closely with sales and customers to have sales orders processed timely and correctly.
- To fulfil customer orders and requirements, work with plant and logistics/export team to ensure a timely supply and deliveries be done in a timely manner
- To handle customer's complaints and have the case processed or co-ordinated as appropriate and provide timely responses and feedback to customers or other related stakeholders
- To provide correct, reliable and timely responses (within customer service-related scopes) to both internal and external customer requests or queries
- To execute Ashland's customer service standards, order processing procedure to meet Ashland's Customer Service Excellence Such can include the below but not limit to:
- Run Sales order management report & scheduling Report to check and rectify orders on credit, Billing Blocks and unconfirmed material & also to follow up on deliveries.
- Review price difference report to ensure price accuracy
- Ensure orders be keyed in, meeting the full accuracy
- Communicate well with sales team, plant, logistics, finance team or other related cross- functions; work closely with them to solve disputes if necessary.
- To evaluate and improve customer service performance
- Liaise with customers, finance, production, sales, and logistics related dept. to execute all related customer services tasks
- Make the decision on ordinary daily work within regulation and consult with supervisor
on any complicated, escalated cases as deemed appropriate and per guidelines.
- Follow the business code of conduct. Pass ISO internal audit with zero non-conformities and ensure all ICS controls are in place and adhered.
Desired qualification :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Logistics or International Business
- Aptitude for use of software applications including SAP and Microsoft Suite
- Be fluent in English, both in written & verbal form. Additional languages are a plus.
- Ability to develop and manage international relationships
- Strong analytical & data mining skills
- Familiar with SAP OTC
- Finance background as a plus
At least 5 years