HR Consultant at N2K Info Systems
Views:165 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OSP Drafter - Telecom (2-5 yrs)
- Design, provision, document, Outside Plant Fiber Optic Cable (UG, Aerial, Buried) and manhole and conduit design.
- Support the design and engineering process by planning and preparing drawings for construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing fiber optic cables, and conduits.
- Completes designs in accordance to customer specifications and guidelines.
- Drafting/Designing permits and or private easements.
- Able to read and understand highway/road prints, be able to identify conflicts with existing outside plant facilities, select routing of lines and equipment required for work projects.
- Ensures the integrity of the customer access network is maintained and provides support for the deployment of access technologies.
- Create ready analysis, pole surveys, fill our OCALC Data Sheets, QC prints, preparation of prints and assist in preparing bid documentation.
- Perform the upper-level complexity of jobs and functions within the district, focusing on GPON design.
- Aerial and Buried OSP Engineering Required : Min. 4 years
- Must have experience with Any one - OptiNT, Hipro,BST-CAD, OSPCM, JMS (OPEDS), AOtX, AOTS, DPRO, PLANET,CEEOT,CPC Tool, SHOTS, MMT, PM Tool, EFACTS, MIC, LFACS, ARAMIS-DT,FEI,GRANITE and OCALC. Min. 2 years
- Any prior experience with AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, Crowncastle, Frontier, Charter
- Experience in fiber relief jobs and fiber service jobs as GPON, FTTC, FTTB and FTTP.