Outshiny - Quality Assurance Role (3-10 yrs)
In Process Quality:
- Responsible for ensuring High Quality products as per quality system and norms
- Responsible for implementing quality system/norm and responsible for the monitor the compliance.
- Certify the product quality at various stages of production, inspection, testing, and packing through the various in-process quality control measures.
- Ensure online in-process product quality checks and conformance to requirements through periodical checks at all stages of production as per the product quality plan.
- Ensuring the quality of the product through Process Audit, Rejection conformation in line (Process & Incoming), Conduct Quality meeting.
2. Outgoing Quality Assurance:
- Verifying the assembly of product as per defined process.
- Inspecting sample plan
- Inspecting 100% for proto - builds (Job work and NPI).
- Raising CAPA for rejection and being a member to identify Corrective actions against the root cause.
- Member in the Cross Functional Team in APQP process to found CTQ.
- Verifying Customer Document and monitoring the implementation of all customer inputs in internal Documents.
- Involved in improvement for new project to promote the easy
3. Customer Support:
- Coordinating with Customers right from technical discussion, factory audit, product qualification, and failure analysis.
- Resolving customer feedback / issues, by coordinating with relevant internal function for root cause & failure analysis and generation
- Expertise in handling the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from the customer effectively.
4. Product Qualification(NPI):
- Preparation of BOM comparison with customer BOM & used parts.
- Preparation and release of Process Flow, CTQ (Critical to Quality), FMEA, and Stage reference instructions.
- Preparation of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) as per customer requirement.
- Preparation and Review of PPAP Documents.