Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:75 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Packaging Design Engineer - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Candidate must have experience in FMCG and packaging design
- Analyzing handling and packaging requirements
- Cushion design for packaging
- Packaging Material Identification
- Packaging Design
- Box layout design
- Packaging Material and any Other Packaging Compliances, test standards need to be adhered with has to be provided
- Design of packaging/crating for the product for oversea freight shipment with maximum capacity utilization.
- Prototyping and testing and validation Support
Knowledge of concepts, practices, standards, and procedures related to packaging engineering.
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures within Packaging Engineering.
- Familiarity with relevant military, industrial, FMGC and commercial design standards. Experience preparing goods for transportation.
- Experience with both flexible and rigid packaging (paper, board and Plastics)
- Must have involved in Designing of Carton boxes, skids, pallets and Protective cushioning
- Testing and Evaluate for Packaging Material, costing and Quality.
- Coordinate with related department and Contact with Suppliers.
- Design, Execute, and Report Packaging testing and Trials.
- Experience using SolidWorks or Pro-Engineer is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.