Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:300 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Packaging Designer - Mechanical (8-15 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Responsible for DFM and DFA activities & optimization of design for cost reduction.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
- Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works & Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions & generating BoM.
- Perform hand calculations to support the design and sound knowledge of Strength of Material.
- Working Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), experience in FEA analysis is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Plastics, Sheet Metal, Machining, Welding & Surface treatments/coatings (Metals) and other manufacturing processes.
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
- Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
- Create functional requirement documentation
- Working Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred