Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:360 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Packaging Developer - Production Control (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- One of our multinational clients is looking for a packaging development person for their production control department specifically for packing/packaging.
- We are looking for a packaging development background people. The purpose of the job is to improve packing efficiency for the big plant of a multinational tier-1 auto parts manufacturer based in Noida.
We are specifically looking for a person to do the below tasks :
- Packing development and designing.
- Responsible for on-time packing as per packing plan.
- Making daily packing report.
- Managing In house parts, BOP, and packing material store.
- Receiving of Material with proper documentation.
- Responsible for making daily material shortage report.
- Responsible for releasing CKD parts requirements and follow-up to meet production needs.
- Doing perpetual stock verification for minimizing stock variance.
- Coordination with another department.
- Coordinate daily meeting with concern section related to lot complete.
- Carrying out the stock-taking activity of all parts in the packing department on daily basis.
- Active Co-ordination with Logistics, Quality, purchase, and packing team to ensure that there is no shortage of material online and daily packing target is achieved.
- Responsible for the flow of materials by FIFO
- Responsible for providing the correct material at the appropriate time with the correct quantity.
- Familiar with Production planning control (PPC)
- Giving Training regarding ISO 9001and ISO 14001 standards among workers.
- Process Improvement.
- Preserving discipline according to safety rules.