Packaging Engineer - Finished Products (2-10 yrs)
Designation : Packaging Engineer
Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
Job Description :
- Develop various packaging concepts in coordination with finished products and materials used and ensure compatibility of packaging with manufacturing unit.
- Assist all internal teams and perform research on all products and evaluate packing requirements in development phase of all products.
- Develop all components and packaging labels.
- Expertise to promote optimization and cost savings packaging design & solution.
- Responsible for Anticipate any potential packaging failure issues and problem solve packaging test failures.
- Responsible for analysing logistics, while creating protective packaging structure to ensure a cost-effective shipping method.
- Excellent working knowledge of packaging materials and processes, fabrication techniques, cushioning theory, shock and vibration.
- Packaging Engineer should have good understanding of all phases of a product's supply chain and logistics enables the engineer to design a package that is reliable, efficient and appealing throughout the entire cycle.
- Well known with Packaging material for zero waste initiative or recycling process.
- Well aware from conceptualization to design to development of the best packaging solution for the given product.
- Work with Merchants and Sourcing/Product Development to create a strategic sourcing plan for distributing artwork to suppliers for development/approval.
- Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
- Analyse and provide support to all activities to achieve all marketing objectives with respect to product packaging & handling
- Responsible for improvement in packaging-related engineering changes to meet customer requirements and improve production efficiency.
- Any other assignments related to packaging solutions will be assigned by reporting officer time to time on requirement basis.