Associate Consultant at RGF Professional
Views:765 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Packaging Program Manager - Retail/ Telecom/ Ecommerce Industry (8-11 yrs)
- Candidate with Full time BE/ BTech and PG Diploma in Packaging from IIP or SIES can only apply and are eligible for this role
- Technical Knowledge of all packaging formats like rigid container/ flexibles/ Pallets & crates/ primary pack formats, Project Management, Deep Dive, Data Analysis etc
Key Responsibilities :
1. Develop & Implement Packaging Solutions for E-Com worthy shipments and implementation across Pan India
2. Drive Process excellence / technology projects to increase the pack rate
3. Set-up Packaging Vendor Selection & evaluation_ Vendor Management System( VMS)
4. Drive sustainability from packaging perspective.
5. Drive Projects for improvement in Box Utilization & % air ship reduction for all FC.
6. Continuous Benchmarking competitions packaging & market intelligence & updating senior leadership
7. Maintaining all budgetary approval & overall functional budgeting
8. Evaluating and maintaining change management in packaging process/ Packaging type etc.
9. Drive QMS Quality Management System.
- 8-10 years, from Retail industry/E-Commerce/FMCG
- Candidate should have handled end to end project
- Should have handled customer facing projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.