Manager Recruitment at Arka Business Solutions
Views:142 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Packaging Specialist - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Optimize packaging and packing solutions for the supplier with total supply chain in mind, contributing to improve Customer Experienced Product Quality. Support the business development teams and suppliers to deliver optimal and compliant packaging solutions, to achieve sustainable packaging with right quality, at lowest total cost for the Company.
- In close collaboration with the business development teams, suppliers and Packaging Solution Engineer (IoS) implement new and improved packaging solutions and handling material to achieve sustainable packaging with right quality, at lowest total cost for the Company
- Support business development teams with specialist knowledge regarding packaging requirement and follow up implementation of agreed activities for the Categories in respective Purchase Operations Area
- Support implementation of packaging working methods throughout the categories and at suppliers
- Verify Compliance to P0010 for the Categories in each Purchase Operation Area (POA)
- Responsible as super user of DWP
- Support accurate data quality in packaging related IT-systems e.g. DWP in Categories and at suppliers
- Secure packaging competence in the categories and at suppliers, by securing knowledge sharing and facilitating relevant trainings
- Carry out packaging and packing related projects with suppliers and within Company to support the business needs
- Support Packing Line efficiency assessments & participate in efficiency projects and Provide inputs and recommendations on packaging solutions based on packing line efficiency analysis to Packaging Solution Engineer and Packaging Development Engineer
- Support purchasing teams in handling Packaging related deviations (e.g. Q-Alarms, Claims, deviation reports from Distribution Centres, quality deviations for CB & PP delivered by packaging sub-suppliers)
- Contribute to continuous development of Packaging in the Company, by cooperating with Packaging Development Engineers in relation to Packaging Solutions and with Packaging Development members for development of IOSP- 0010
- Job requires travel 10 to 12 days in a month, in intervals.
Salary range: 10 - 11 LPA
Person having good knowledge of corrugated material would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.