Packing & Dispatch Incharge (10-15 yrs)
Exp. & Qual. 10- 15yrs, - B.Tech / BE
- Monitoring the progress of painting & packing activities by reviewing the same at various stages with the operating team.
- Managing transportation by coordination with different transporters as per sizes of material and agreement for transportation of material.
- Preparation of packing list as per box & Delivery note cum invoices.
- Maintain minimum level of inventory by planning daily work load for export & domestic orders.
- Job responsibility related to Order execution, coordination with marketing for clearances.
- Implementation and dispatch commitments, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
- Dispatch planning based on production planning.
- Material Accounting, Time loss analysis, Wastage and Scrap disposal and reuse.
- Should be able to arrive at the packing cost for all the products to be packed.
- Preventive maintenance plan Weekly, Monthly, Revised schedules to meet supplies Requirement and Control Area Identification and implementation.
- Should be able to delegate department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion.
- Maintaining the discipline and monitoring of the department allotted area as per 5S Methodology.
- Should be able to motivate and manage and handle the team including staff and workman.
- Provide time to time training to the team.
- Monitoring and controlling of all the safety gears.
Requisite Skills :
- Packing & Dispatch management, dispatch vendor development third party inspection shop floor Packing & Dispatch Coordination warehouse coordination logistics coordination transportation coordination.
Desired Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of statutory requirements related to dispatch both domestic and international.
- Knowledge about various types of packing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.