Recruiter at 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:500 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Packing Operator - Pharma Industry (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the machine set up box
- Place parts in semi automated machines
- Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift
- Recalibrate machines at the end of each shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
production machine operating bottle packing bottle packaging primary packing primary blister secondary blister secondary packing secondary packaging
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
2Coms Consulting Pvt Ltd.
2COMS is a Human Supply Chain Management company. With over 2500+ employees and more than 7 branches, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting more than 4000 professionals with over 70 clients every day. Over the last 20 years, we have remained dedicated to developing our people, strengthening our capabilities, and building trusting relationships with our clients and partners. We also pride ourselves on providing superior talent to deliver high-quality solutions aligned with the key objectives of our clients-disciplined financial management, continuous performance improvement, and integrated technology enablement. We do so with flexibility and nimbleness that fit your objectives-not ours. We are excited for the future and the opportunity to work with you in these areas to exceed your expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.