Paint Shop Supervisor - Powder Coating (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have experience of Powder coating.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, and material records and submits reports as required.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, and work policies.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget; assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel, and enforces safety regulations and adheres to proper codes and standards.
Salary : INR- - 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.