Recruitment Consultant at Al Qabas Employment
Views:401 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paint Supervisor (5-8 yrs)
Job Information :
Work Experience : 5-6 YEARS
Job Description :
- Carries out general supervision to all painting activities on Company's operational facilities on Das Island.
- Supervision and controls all painting activities carried out by contractors to ensure adherence to companies and manufacture's painting specification and standards.
- Inspects, assesses with assistance of paint inspectors coating and detects/records corrosion evidence and coating breakdown.
- (Work Covers: Das Island process plant, utilities and storex area, tanker berths, cnetral manifold platform (CMP), flare lines, sub-station and non-industrial painting).
Skill set :
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and Certificate in NACE, ERS, or equivalent.
- 5-6 years of experience in mechanical/painting construction works of which at least 10 years' experience in protective coating and industrial painting, involving structural steel works vessels, pipework's major overhaul internal lining of vessels, separators, tanks.
- Experience of maintenance painting/inspection in field environment.
- Knowledge of the following standards and codes - API, SSPC, ISO 8501, BS 4800.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Possession of a valid UAE driving license.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.