Manager at Par Formulations Private Limited
Views:294 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Par Formulations - Assistant Project Manager - R&D - Generic Formulations (0-1 yrs)
Company Profile : Par Formulations Private Limited, Chennai, is a unit of Par Pharmaceuticals, headquartered in Chestnut Ridge, NY, USA (an Endo International group company). The unit is into development, and manufacture of cost-effective generic pharmaceutical products, for the US and Europe markets. Par Active Technologies (API unit) and Par Biosciences are the group companies located in Chennai and this being a corporate position will handle the responsibility for all three units. There are 600 plus employees within the three companies and the company is functional in Chennai since 2012.
Title of the Job : Assistant Project Manager (R&D - Generic Formulations)
Reports to : Project Manager
Job Summary : The Assistant Project Manager will support for successful completion of R&D Projects in the Generic Pharmaceutical field and for New Product Launches. The role will require managing cross-functional activities for a portfolio of projects through the drug development process working very closely with R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Tracks and reports progress, identifies risks, and provides expertise to resolve project difficulties to meet project deadlines required to effectively deliver products to market. Projects include but are not limited to new product development, product launches, scale-ups, alternate API sources, site changes and external product integration.
- Builds effective client and team relationships. Competence is demonstrated by managing the project plan, the assigned resources, reviewing financial forecasts and the project activities.
- Serve as key contact person for internal and partnered project-related issues and is accountable for successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure that key development milestones are achieved and that the project is progressed in a timely manner for successful product filing & launch.
- Conduct team meetings/teleconferences provide agendas, issue minutes with follow-up actions identified.
- Participate and provide project updates in biweekly meeting with management.
- Interface with a cross-functional team including R&D, Sales and Marketing, Operations, Regulatory and Business Development.
- Prepare trade dress and project sign offs documents.
Education and or Experience :
- MBA from reputed institute. Preferably 2015/2016 pass outs.
- Good Communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.