Corporate HR at Paradise Food Court Private Limited
Views:200 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Paradise Food Court - R&D Manager - New Product Development - Food Industry (6-8 yrs)
Responsibilities & Deliverable :
- Product development & standardisation of existing & new products.
- Product, Process & Margin improvement/innovation through process change/automation/outsourcing etc.
- Handling R&D project individually by following complete product development cycle from lab scale trails, iterations, log book records, costing, commercial production run, sensory evaluation till operation handover.
- Product standardisation by using process techniques like frozen, retort, acidic, shelf stable etc.
- Third party vendor development along with supply chain department for complete or partial product outsourcing, spice blends, gravies, new equipment, equipment customisation etc.
- Standardising & stabilising products at third party vendor.
- Training kitchen staff for any new process/product usage/equipment along with training department.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree/diploma in Hotel Management from accredited college or university with major in food production/Culinary Arts.
- Candidate should have relevant food processing R&D experience from reputed companies with minimum 6-8 yrs.
- Candidate should have product development hands on experience for poultry/meat/veg products in categories like frozen/retort/breaded/shelf stable etc.
- Candidate must be able to analyse customer requirement, operational ease & create a consistence & scalable product which can be handled by non-skilled person at outlet level.
- Candidate must have good sense of project management, presentation & must be timeline oriented.
- Awareness on domestic & international food trends & contacts with major food processors will be added advantage.
- Restaurant operation experience will be helpful.