Recruiter at Klaus IT Solutions
Views:95 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Parts Catalogue Author - Technical Documentation (3-5 yrs)
1. Develops technical documentation based on the level of equity assigned.
2. Perform removal and installation, disassembly and assembly processes to document procedures.
3. Validates technical information based on client-supplied information
4. Consults with various client contacts and subject matter experts to gather product specific information
5. Participates in meetings with clients, subject matter experts and departmental co-workers
6. Authors information using various electronic systems, such as Teamcenter Visualization mockup, Cortona 3D, ArborText / XMetaL, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
7. Advises project manager of project status and potential issues
8. Facilitate Customer Satisfaction by means of adhering to standards, timelines & qualitative output status of work assignments & for technical discussions
1. Good knowledge of automotive systems.
2. Hands on experience on electric vehicles (EVs)
3. Hands on experience of vehicle repairs.
4. Hands on experience of vehicle electrical diagnostics.
5. Hands on experience in Teamcenter Visualization Mockup, ArborText/XMetaL, Cortona 3D, Adobe Illustrator.
6. Good in communication & customer handling.
7. Good Team Player.