HR Analyst at PBOPlus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:253 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PBOPlus Consulting Services - Lead Consultant - Automation & Robotics (7-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
LEAD CONSULTANT - AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS
Join the PBO Team :
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity, imagination and dedication of remarkable engineers and manufacturing visionaries. Our shared mission is to free organisations and people from repetitive work to help them focus on discovery & exploration by developing machines and robots that automate repetitive activities in businesses. We don't follow footsteps. We create the path.
- The Lead Consultant in Automation & Robotics is a key member of the leadership team and will provide the overall strategic and tactical leadership for the establishment and implementation of automation and robotics associated with optimizing operational performance and compliance for development, manufacturing and testing.
- He/She will develop the automation strategy and roadmap to enable new hardware technology development and implementation to scale and automate development, manufacturing, and testing capabilities across all projects for PBO Clients.
- Provide direction and oversight for the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of hardware for automation; define policies to ensure the automaton priorities, strategies and objectives align with the overall functional priorities, strategies, and objectives.
- Work with the Head of Digitization to enable appropriate capture of primary data.
- Develop the automation strategy to support the needs of the organization in conjunction with the cross-functional team leads
- Provide the strategic leadership to establish and build an integrated automation infrastructure for executing repetitive/high-throughput processes and Lead the development and execution of automated experimental workflows for manufacturing processes.
- Work with the Head of Digitization towards the development and implementation of automation software to drive operation instruments and robotics; Act as member of the technical leadership team; work closely with cross functional peers and counterparts in the consulting division to drive software and hardware automation excellence, share best practices and lessons learned to create industry-leading automated manufacturing.
- Ensure compliance of the hardware and software automation systems; including direct interaction with respective authorities industry-wise. Ensure timely completion of automation projects, including CAPA's according to established timelines and schedules
- Develop capacity models; develop and execute resourcing strategies to ensure delivery of activities and scopes of work from various internal teams and external consultants/ vendors/contractors.
- Effectively Recruit, Retain, Develop And Lead a Team Of Professionals To Accomplish Automation Objectives Including Establishment Of Procedures And Practices For Operation of a Newly Established Project
- Foster PBO's Culture. Role model the PBO Values. Create an environment where team members thrive by living our truths, always in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Emphasize to employees that "how" they achieve performance objectives is just as important as "what" they accomplish.
- Hire & Integrate. Know what skills, experiences and capabilities are needed to achieve current and future business goals. Take an active role in attracting and selecting talent who are inspired by our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Consciously create a team with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skill sets and perspectives. Help new team members successfully integrate into PBO so they can actively contribute and add value as quickly as possible.
- Manage performance. Ensure every team member knows what is expected of them, what it takes to be successful, and how they are progressing. Provide team members with continuous and on-going performance feedback, holding everyone accountable to achieve results while demonstrating the PBO Values. Help team members understand how their work contributes to the overall success of PBO by continuously communicating priorities, decisions, and changes; adjusting goals as needed.
- Develop people. Understand each individual team member's career goals. strengths and motivators. Partner with your employees to identify areas for development, conduct coaching conversations regularly and provide guidance on ways to develop through on the job experiential learning and stretch opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Tech/M.Tech Degree in Mechanical/Design Engineering
- Generally, has 7-12 years of relevant experience in the Automation & SPM industry, with a minimum of 4 years in management/leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience enabling and implementing manufacturing hardware and software automation technologies and systems
- Experience in creating and executing SPM's
- Maximize use of team strengths while continuing to develop them, and foster a collaborative environment to insure effective, constructive relationships between internal and external partners.
- Identify the required resources and expertise, implement the appropriate team/departmental structures and establish the required processes and communications to enable department(s) to effectively deliver on all commitments.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills