HR Analyst at PBOPlus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:175 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PBOPlus Consulting Services - Mechanical Design Engineer (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Study plans for the upcoming generation of engine models, and develop strategies for improving upon current models.
2. Design products using CAD, and consult with engineering and manufacturing teammates to ensure that designs are feasible.
3. Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function.
4. Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance, and efficiency standards.
5. Consult with fabrication teams during product manufacturing, advising them on design specifications and providing physical assistance when required.
6. Research competitor products quarterly and collaborate with the product development team to generate ideas for making our products the best ones on the market.
7. Calculate cost estimates for final product designs, and release reports to supervisors, incorporating costs of labor, material, delivery, and overhead.
8. Attend weekly team meetings to provide progress reports, obtain updates on colleagues- progress, strategize on steps for the following week, and acquire information about projected emerging product lines.
Job Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Three years- experience in a professional engineering position.
- Investigative mind inclined toward developing practical solutions to real-world problems.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SolidWorks -3D, Catia, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have hands-on Experience of Design Engineer, Mechanical Design, Machine Design, Special purpose Machine Design, and New Product