HR Analyst at PBOPlus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:298 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
PBOPlus Consulting Services - Senior Consultant - Mechanical Design (5-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Mechanical Designer to join our automation and robotics business headquartered in Delhi. The selected candidate will create and modify the standard designs of equipment, systems, or installations, including standard specifications for manufacturing, fabrication, or construction for assignments classified as medium to high complexity by applying standard design concepts.
Your Responsibilities :
- Technical contribution : Design engineering solutions, including drawings and calculations according to specification. Contributes to design reviews and design verification, modifies design as necessary using strong expertise in Solid Worx.
- Contract management : Identifies variation requests to support contract claims.
- Planning and control : Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in one's area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management : Completes risk and opportunity assessments and the implementation of resulting actions in one's area of responsibility. Reports any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution.
- Customer : Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments to prospect and existing clients.
- Supply chain management : Collaborates with the client and internal supply chain departments, reviews vendor documentation, prepares RFQs, provides design related evaluation of proposals for standard materials and equipment.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing : Assists in communication with customers pertaining to specific project design assignments or meetings.
- Processes and tools : Uses standard processes and tools, assists in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions.
- People leadership and development : Provides support and direction for entry-level team members, which may include trainees and interns.
- As a Mechanical Designer you will have the task of developing the project and customer documentation of specialized machines on the basis of the customer specifications and requirements using Solid Works software and internal PBO tools.
- You will constantly interface with PM, electrical designers, mechanical active part designers, schematics auxiliary designer, purchasing the department, customers, and suppliers as well as vendor/client production and testing room.
Skills & Qualifications :
- A background in Mechanical Design with a maximum of five (5) years of experience in the mechanical design of special purpose machines.
- Skills and experience in drawing and mechanical design through the use of 3D CAD, moreover knowledge of Solid Works will be considered as a strong plus.
- A background in schematics designing (Auxiliary Schematics Designer, Auxiliary Wiring Designer, Auxiliary Circuits Designer, Auxiliary / Marshaling Kiosk Designer) will be considered as a plus.
- Good level of English (both written and spoken) and fluent Hindi at least.
- Proactive approach and customer orientation will complete your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.