HR Intern at Team Management Services
Views:127 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PCB Designer - Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
We found your resume suitable for the position of PCB Designer currently open with one of our clients at Noida.
Company profile :
- Our client is a Hi-tech Aerospace manufacturing company.
- They supply customized comprehensive UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) solutions to the Indian Defense forces and other Intelligence agencies.
- They innovation spreads across a broad spectrum and their research spans many advanced engineering fields. Their primary focus is to innovate for our defense forces and support India to become self-reliant in defense manufacturing. They have spurred a revolution in combat drone by indigenously developing and manufacturing every subsystem that is used in a UAV.
Position Title : PCB Designer
Location : Noida
Experience Required : 3+ (Relevant experience in PCB Designing)
Qualifications : B.E., B.Tech. Or M.Tech. In electrical engineering or Related Discipline.
Job Description :
- Our Client are all innovators on a mission to strengthen the armed forces. From conquering the skies, to taming the oceans with your passion and energy, you- ll learn and grow, contributing to work that redefines the operations and safety of our personnel.
- Their Electronics division is seeking a PCB Designer, who- d be a self-starter, team player, and has the ability work cohesively within the engineering team on-site.
- Determine layer stack up, perform component package selection, component placement, routing feasibility studies, and signal routing of digital, analog, RF and power conversion of printed circuit boards (PCB).
- Library creation and maintenance
- Create and release documentation for fabrication of PCBs.
- Collaborate with internal teams and PCB vendors to continually improve design rules, constraints and design for test and manufacture guidelines.
- Utilize PCB design tools, maintain and evaluate new tools, and train team members to use tools.
Required Skills :
- Well versed with PCB layout and routing in one or all of the following areas: modern passive and active electronic components, surface-mount, RF components, fine pitch, and high pin density components
- Insight into PCB fabrication, design for manufacturing techniques for high volume designs, assembly, and tests.
- Experience with Altium Designer.
- Experience with layout of mixed analog and digital designs, high-speed buses, power supplies, DC-DC converters, transmission lines, impedance controlled traces and power traces.
- Experience with reading schematics, placing for low parasitic capacitance, inductance, and PCB layout techniques for power electronics circuits.
- Extensive experience with Altium net classes, high voltage rules, variants, and rooms
- Familiarity with taking PCB layout through to completion of board files, generation of BOMs, and upload to PLM.
- Familiarity with PCB track widths and copper weights needed when considering current and temperature of operation of the PCB.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
Desired Skills :
- A good understanding of MIL-STD, commercial and IPC standards and design
- Experience in monitoring industry-wide parts
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Some awareness of the requirements for PCBs operating at frequencies as high as 6GHz.
- Familiar with layout practices to mitigate EMC/EMI issues.
- Experienced with Signal Integrity and Power Integrity tools.
Since I feel that you are a good fit for this position, could you please immediately send me your updated CV along with answers to the following questions :
Availability to interview next week, if shortlisted