Manager - HR & Admin at PDCOR Limited
Views:160 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PDCOR - Environmental Expert (7-8 yrs)
Qualification : Bachelor of Technology/ Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering from reputed academic institution
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Stay updated with local, state and federal environmental regulations.
- Develop and enforce environmental guidelines and practices.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing environmental programs for compliance assurance.
- Generate environmental reports as requested by regulatory agencies.
- Provide guidance and direction to management for ensuring environmental compliance.
- Prepare permit applications and agreements as needed by regulatory agencies.
- Obtain, maintain, modify and renew environmental permits and licenses.
- Work with emergency response team to address environmental incidents such as chemical leaks and spills.
- Identify and solve environmental violations.
- Conduct regular environmental inspections to determine pollution level.
- Investigate environmental accidents and propose corrective actions.
- Write environmental related articles, newsletters, and press releases.
- Assist in developing project proposals and statement of work and determine overall budget and schedules.
- Maintain inventory control and oversee shipping and transportation arrangements.
- Oversee waste disposal and pollution control programs.
- Educate workers on environmental health and safety procedures.