Manager - HR & Admin at PDCOR Limited
Views:196 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
PDCOR - Solid Waste Management Expert (7-8 yrs)
Qualification - Bachelor of Technology/ Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from reputed academic institute
Experience : Minimum 7 Years
Job Description :
- Development of contaminated and/or hazardous waste disposal procedures
- Development of storage protocols for hazardous materials
- Development of recycling programs
- Management of waste facilities
- Monitoring and implementation of projects in states and cities.
- Preparing research reports, policy briefs, technical reports, etc.
- Reviewing policy, rules and regulations.
- Writing on issues / developments related to waste management
- Communicating with government official at the national and state level.
- Engaging with various stakeholders at the state level to disseminate information and build knowledge/awareness about solid waste management.
- Organise national and state level meetings and workshops and training programmes to improve SWM policies and practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.