Manager - HR & Admin at PDCOR Limited
Views:1226 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
PDCOR - Water Resource Expert - Hydraulic Engineering (1-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Water Resource Expert.
- The candidate should be Graduate in Civil Engineering with Post Graduation in Water Resource Engineering from any Engineering institute of good repute.
- Candidate having sufficient knowledge of hydraulic and hydrologic modelling and have deep understanding in hydrology would be given preference. Freshers may also apply. Job Location is Jaipur.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Review or evaluate designs for water detention facilities, storm drains, flood control facilities, or other hydraulic structures
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, or water quality modeling.
- Compile water resource data, using geographic information systems (GIS) or global position systems (GPS) software.
- Compile and maintain documentation on the health of a body of water.
- Write proposals, project reports, informational brochures, or other documents on wastewater purification, water supply and demand, or other water resource subjects.
- Recommend new or revised policies, procedures, or regulations to support water resource or conservation goals.
- Provide technical expertise to assist communities in the development or implementation of storm water monitoring or other water programs.
- Identify methods for distributing purified wastewater into rivers, streams, or oceans.
- Monitor water use, demand, or quality in a particular geographic area.
- Identify and characterize specific causes or sources of water pollution.
- Develop plans to protect watershed health or rehabilitate watersheds.