HR Recruiter at Pentair Water India Pvt Ltd
Views:242 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Pentair - Manager - Aquatics - Product Design - Pool & Spa Equipment (10-17 yrs)
Job Title : Manager, Aquatics
Reporting To : Engineering Manager
Location : GEC-Noida
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water. Whether it's improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world's most precious resource. Smart, Sustainable Water Solutions For Life.
1. Candidate will have a dual role: people management and technical individual contributor
2. Independently plan, execute and deliver multiple projects with high levels of technical rigor.
3. Lead a small team of engineers/designers on projects with varying technical complexity, ranging from simple drawing changes to VAVE to Sustaining to NPD
4. Evaluate product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer requirements, existing manufacturing capabilities and related specifications.
5. Prepare calculations, V&V test plans, technical reports to substantiate designs and decisions
6. Identify and drive standardization and continuous improvement in design and processes.
7. Review other engineers- deliverables for technical rigor and guide/mentor them.
8. Organize and participate in design reviews within local team and across global teams
9. Develop project schedules, plans for resources, risks and contingencies
10. Assist in hiring, training, work-allocation and performance management of assigned team members.
1. Strong fundamentals of mechanical engineering, solid mechanics and design principles
2. Real-world hands-on experience in design calculations, tolerance stacks, DFMEA,GD&T
3. Real-world hands-on experience of 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
4. Effectively utilize Finite Element packages(preferably ANSYS)
5. Exposure to database environment / PLM would be preferred
6. Plastic products- Design principles and Manufacturing process knowledge.
Added Advantage : Hands-on experience in NPD/VAVE of consumer products, made from plastics.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Full time B.E. / B.Tech. Mechanical from a premier (tier-1 or tier-2) engineering institute with 12 years experience in design and development of Mechanical products, out of which 5 years should be in people-management.
Ideal Characteristics :
1. Excellent communication skills to effectively coordinate with global stakeholders
2. Curiosity and passion for driving technical excellence in his/her own work and their peers.
3. Growth mindset with an emphasis on continuous improvement and continuous learning
4. Strong - intrapreneurial- work ethic: proactive, assertive, able to - get things done- with minimal supervision