Personal Assistant (1-2 yrs)
ABOUT US :
It is our endeavour to provide regular industry exposure opportunities to all our registered candidates. We are glad to share this Opportunity with our valued corporate partner NAVBIZ FINTECH PVT LTD
NavBiz FinTech is a Financial Services setup offering a bouquet of accounting services to niche customers in the USA, UAE, and India. NavBiz is a business associate of Optimal Financial Systems (OFS), USA.
OFA (https://optimalfinancial.io/) is headquartered in the U.S.A. and it helps financial decision-makers by automating tedious processes and providing real-time business insights on a single platform leveraging cloud-based software solutions and agile technology. OFS has customers across a wide variety of sectors.
To know more about NavBiz Fintech, please visit www.navbizfintech.com
ABOUT THE ROLE :
NavBiz is looking to welcome a dynamic Mumbai-based professional who can make an impact in supporting the Senior Management in managing the various high-impact Programs at NBFT. This is a high-impact opportunity providing exposure to all aspects of Program Management under the direct guidance of a seasoned leadership.
Work From Home until the Office re-opens as per Govt's Covid guidelines
Location ( after Office resumes ) : Millennial Pod, Near Chandivali Studio, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400072
The typical daily hours will be from 9:30 am to 6 pm. Alternate Saturdays and All Sundays will be off.
KEY ACTIVITIES :
1. Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and drafting responses to correspondence
2. Acting as the first point of contact: Managing correspondence and phone calls; managing access to the Director
3. Documentation and archiving of important information and managing records, databases, and emails
4. Managing overall schedule and diary of the Director; Organizing meetings and appointments,
5. Reminding of important tasks, deadlines, and miscellaneous tasks to support the Director
6. Collating and filing expenses.
7. Managing administrative systems and procedures with internal stakeholders incl. board members and staff
8. Liaising with external stakeholders and agencies on behalf of the Director
9. Organizing events and conferences.
10. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation, and other travel logistics
WHO CAN APPLY :
- Graduate / Postgraduate with minimum 4+ years of experience
- Worked in Microsoft Office 365 environment with Command over MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management and calendar management software tools such as Google Calendar
- Experience in program management, creation, and development of associated materials
- Good with managing email communication and managing storage and retrieval of information
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE CANDIDATE :
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Comfortable in working and interacting with senior leadership levels
- Good people skills and Time management ability
- Discretion and trustworthiness demanded handling Confidential information
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proactive and attitude to take initiative