Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:194 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Personal Assistant To Managing Director (2-4 yrs)
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage MDs- calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily review and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High School degree.
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.