AHRM at Automobile industry
Views:191 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Personal Assistant to Managing Director (2-5 yrs)
Location : Jaipur/Rajasthan
Job Summary :
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks. Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and report.
- Responsible for managing MDs personal drivers daily schedule in line with MDs daily requirements.
- Independently can handle Secretarial activities, Directors Schedule, Travelling, Hotel Booking, Mail Drafting, Dictation, Guest handling, Agreements drafting, Typing, Reception handling.
- Very Open minded, Bold and Frank Female Candidate should have good communication skills.
- She should have good client engagement skills and open for international travel.
- Should be very proficient in personal secretary or personal assistant duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English to write independent responses to important emails
- Highly proactive.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the MD.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents,
- Collecting and analyzing information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Key Skills :
- Excellent communication skills in English, Written and verbal communication skills, Reporting skills, Scheduling, Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, Organization skills, Time management skills, Presentation skills, Office equipment maintenance, Travel logistics
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- A graduate degree
- 3+ years of work experience from a professional services, hospitality or multi-national company background. Administrative experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Contact to HR or Whats app Mr. Abhishek :9829856515
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE
- MOBILE REIMBURSEMENT
- BUSINESS DRESS
- HIGH INCENTIVES EVERY MONTH