Owner at JVG Consulting
Views:525 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
PET Preform Manager - FMCG Domain (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are currently hiring for one of Leading FMCG Companies in India:
- Machine Job setting and startup.
- Monitoring and ensuring the processing parameters and mold settings are accurately maintained to increase productivity & reduce rejection.
- Maintenance of different kinds of HOT runner system molds of preforms & closures.
- To control wastage, monitoring process and energy consumption for reducing production cost at all levels
- To instruct & guide shift engineers & technicians regarding to production planning.
- TO handle SAP & PMS activities, Material reconciliation
- Maintaining the quality management systems related documents and records.
- Technically be in-charge of PET Preform Unit.
- Monitor and optimization of plant performance parameters.
- Spare Management, Spare procurement & Inventory handling
- Production planning & execution of Plan
- Following Quality Standard as per ISO-22000
- Handling Break Down Maintenance & Preventive Maintenance as per OEM Requirement ( Machine, Mold & Auxiliary )
- Analysis of Production, Wastages and Breakdowns
- Efficiency, Utilization & Cost Analysis of Preform Unit.
- Capex, Manufacturing Excellence, 5s
- Co-ordination with OEM for Service and Spares
- Provide supports to Customer when required
- New product development & Trials
- SAP & Production Management System
- People having Less experience then mentioned can also apply since we have opening at different levels.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.