TA Specialist at Petroexcel Technology Services Private Limited.
Views:164 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Petroexcel Technology - DCS Enginner (8-15 yrs)
- Desirable experienced DCS Engineer.
- Experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Gas Processing facilities.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant international standards applicable to the oil & Gas industry, and how they relate specifically to the facility operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly desirable experience Yokogawa DCS systems, HMI systems, instrumentation & control systems.
- Knowledge of the document control and spare procurement management systems and processes.
- Relevant experience in performing failure and root cause analysis and incident investigation.
- Provides production and operations engineering change support for the Facilities systems including power generation, production process control systems and utility systems.
Other Expectations :
- Good Safety and Process knowledge.
- Computer skills expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, SAP etc.
- Ability to analyse DCS parameters and interpret technical presentations.
- Ability to understand Operating procedures and flaw less implementation.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle Process and Safety Emergencies.
- Very good written and spoken English.