TA Specialist at Petroexcel Technology Services Private Limited.
Views:259 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Petroexcel Technology - Lead Instrument Engineer - Petrochemical (18-25 yrs)
- Lead all instrumentation engineering related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning, and ensure timely completion
- Define project scope for all instrumentation engineering activities and participate in preparing tenders
- Review of Tender documents, procurement specifications, technical calculations as necessary, etc. and carry out technical evaluations
- Reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, documents, drawings, P&IDs, Cause & Effect Diagram, Equipment and UG & AG Piping Layouts, Cable Routing, Inspection & Test Plans, 3D model, etc. during FEED and detailed engineering phase of the Project.
- Coordination with Process Licensors, PMC, FEED and EPC contractors during all phases of the project from Owner's side for developing, implementing, and complying of the project procedures
- Supervision of the Construction, Pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities of instrumentation activities
- Project progress monitoring and initiate necessary actions to meet the project completion schedules in coordination with other disciplines. Maintain an overview over the entire technical delivery ensuring that all scope is appropriately covered and that all parties clearly understand their requirements and their interfaces with others
- Instrumentation Inspections & clearances during various stages of the project
- Participate in HAZOP, QRA, HAZID & HSEIA
- Development and implementation of CMMS (Centralized Maintenance Management System)
- Procurement of equipment, spares, items as necessary and inspections of the same.
- Preparation of Scope of works for Service Contracts, tendering, review of contract bids, Contract awarding and implementation.
- Day-to-day coordination with user sections for prioritising scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities
- Shutdown & Plant Turnaround Planning and Execution.
- Ensure and maintain safe working practices and procedures in the section.
- Bachelor's degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- 20+ years related experience in Instrumentation Engineering discipline for a new project in project development and implementation function and/or in instrumentation maintenance department of a refinery/petrochemical plant
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience in instrumentation equipment such as Instrumentation equipment such as DCS, ESD, BMS, PRDS, MMS & its field elements, ITCC, F&GS, PLCs, SCADA, Analysers, PA system, CCTV, Field instrumentation, etc.; Control Valves, MOVs, Scanners, Local Controllers, etc.; Calibrations of instrumentation equipment; Interfaces with electrical systems; JB installations, cable tray layouts & cable routing, hook-ups, loop & functional integrity, control loop narratives, logic diagrams, marshalling cabinets, etc.; SIL requirements; Tools & appliances used in the refinery/petrochemicals Industry
- Experience in Basic Engineering, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of QHSE requirements during Project and Operation phases
- Commercial acumen, familiar with budget preparation and cost optimization
- Technical report including MIS and non-routine reports writing
- Root cause analysis
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.