Talent Acquisition Specialist - Renewable Energy at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:222 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Petroexcel Technology - Lead - Process Engineer - LNG (15-20 yrs)
Objective / Purpose of the job : To assist Project Manager in finalizing Process deliverable and systems for the project.
- To assist Project Manager in review and approval of all Process documents submitted by Contractors/EPC.
- This position will be responsible for for Design and Engineering work from, early project stages up to the commissioning, start-up, and performance testing of all LNG plant systems, under supervision of Project Manager
Key Activities / Accountabilities :
- Completing all assigned tasks as delegated by Project Manager
- Responsible for all process deliverables such as Heat & Material Balance, pressure drops and hydraulic calculations, equipment sizing, Process Narratives, PFDs, P&IDs up to - as built- level, and technical specifications ensuring anytime high-quality documentation.
- Experience in understanding and application of principals of process safety e.g., HAZID, HAZOP, application of Process Safety standards like API, fundamentals of process safeguarding and Risk Management.
- Good understanding of Process Unit Operations, performance monitoring and optimization and standard operating procedures
- Performing simulations for the LNG plant for design and off-design cases, using specific software i. e. Hysys, UniSim, Aspen Plus
- Some experience with the process design of vessels, columns, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, and expanders including listing of design cases and ability to pick a sizing case will be of an advantage.
- Understanding of base layer, complex and advance control systems as applied in continuous process plants.
- Familiarity with Utilities, and how these interact with process facilities in a highly integrated process plant.
- Participate in design review such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL classification, Independent Design Review Constructability review, P&ID review and 3D model review meetings.
- Proven experience of working with and coordinating multiple technical disciplines to inform a technical assessment for a running plant.
- To be the prime point of contact for all communications relating to process engineering.
Essential Educational, Experience Qualification & Age Max: 53
Education: bachelor's degree or B Tech in Chemical Engineering
Experience : Lead Process Engineer should have 15-20 years of relevant experience in LNG (Export and Import Terminals) or Gas Processing / Gas Treatment Plant.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist