Talent Acquisition Specialist - Renewable Energy at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:248 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Petroexcel Technology - Lead - Process Engineer - LNG (15-20 yrs)
Objective / Purpose of the job : To assist Project Manager in finalizing Process deliverable and systems for the project.
- To assist Project Manager in review and approval of all Process documents submitted by Contractors/EPC.
- This position will be responsible for for Design and Engineering work from, early project stages up to the commissioning, start-up, and performance testing of all LNG plant systems, under supervision of Project Manager
Key Activities / Accountabilities :
- Completing all assigned tasks as delegated by Project Manager
- Responsible for all process deliverables such as Heat & Material Balance, pressure drops and hydraulic calculations, equipment sizing, Process Narratives, PFDs, P&IDs up to - as built- level, and technical specifications ensuring anytime high-quality documentation.
- Experience in understanding and application of principals of process safety e.g., HAZID, HAZOP, application of Process Safety standards like API, fundamentals of process safeguarding and Risk Management.
- Good understanding of Process Unit Operations, performance monitoring and optimization and standard operating procedures
- Performing simulations for the LNG plant for design and off-design cases, using specific software i. e. Hysys, UniSim, Aspen Plus
- Some experience with the process design of vessels, columns, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, and expanders including listing of design cases and ability to pick a sizing case will be of an advantage.
- Understanding of base layer, complex and advance control systems as applied in continuous process plants.
- Familiarity with Utilities, and how these interact with process facilities in a highly integrated process plant.
- Participate in design review such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL classification, Independent Design Review Constructability review, P&ID review and 3D model review meetings.
- Proven experience of working with and coordinating multiple technical disciplines to inform a technical assessment for a running plant.
- To be the prime point of contact for all communications relating to process engineering.
Essential Educational, Experience Qualification & Age Max: 53
Education: bachelor's degree or B Tech in Chemical Engineering
Experience : Lead Process Engineer should have 15-20 years of relevant experience in LNG (Export and Import Terminals) or Gas Processing / Gas Treatment Plant.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.