Manager Talent Acquisition at Petroexcel Technology
Views:199 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Petroexcel Technology - Lead Technical Services - Fertilizer Plant Operations (20-25 yrs)
Project phase :
- Timely completion of all Technical Services related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Support in reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, Equipment Datasheets, PIDs, Equipment & Piping Layouts, Inspection & Test Plans, Piping Line lists, Isometrics, 3D model, control loop narratives, logic diagrams, loop & functional integrity, hook-ups, electrical load lists, etc. for detailed engineering phase of the Project.
- Support in HAZOP, QRA, Air Dispersion modelling, Flares radiation study, Fire systems adequacy study, etc.
- Review of Tender documents, Procurement specifications, Commissioning, Technical calculations as necessary.
- Monitor the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities. Highlight deviations from schedule and suggest mitigation options.
- Support inspections & clearance of equipment & piping, I & C systems, electrical systems, etc, during various stages of the project.
- Monitor effluents and emissions discharges and highlight deviations from statutory requirements, to the respective disciplines.
- Develop, implement and comply to the project procedures.
Operations Phase :
- Ensure support to the operation team during normal operation & shut-down, emergencies / up-sets to achieve planned production. This is done by data analysis and suggestions to improvise / correct.
- Provide advance information on deteriorating equipment performance to the respective discipline Heads, for necessary corrective actions and follow up on the same.
- Support in controlling effluents and emissions discharge to meet statutory requirements.
- Technical Decision making on Plant, as and when required.
- Support in maintaining optimum inventory of Catalysts, Chemicals & Consumables.
- Coordinate and prepare Plant breakdown / deviations investigations. Provide practicable consensual suggestions.
- Identify, suggest and take-forward Plant improvements to improve yield / throughput / Safety / Environment
- Support and coordinate in Management of Changes.
- Support in procurement of catalysts, chemicals, other items as necessary and inspections of the same, as required.
- Preparation of scope of works for Service Contracts, tendering, review of contract bids, Contract awarding and implementation.
- Day-to-day coordination with other sections for prioritising activities.
- Prepare Shutdown & Plant Turnaround Planning and execution schedules.
- Ensure and maintain safe working practices and procedures in the section.
- Fertilizer Overall Performance monitoring and improvement.
Other responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the best operational management systems & practices.
- Prepare MIS reports and other non-routine reports, as required.
- Develop, implement and comply to the management systems with respect to Quality, Health, Safety, Environment.
Compliance Safety Governance (CSG) :
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of QHSE requirements during Project and Operation phases.
- Familiar with Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
BASIC QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with 20+ Years of experience is required
- Unit operations in general and fertilizer-related in particular
- Simulation software such as HYSIS, ASPEN
- All equipment in fertilizer
- Different types of materials used in fertilizer industry
- Codes and Standards
- Statutory regulations
- 3D model
- HAZOP, QRA, environmental studies