Manager Talent Acquisition at Petroexcel Technology
Views:205 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Petroexcel Technology - Manager - Ammonia (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Timely completion of all Ammonia Plant related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, Equipment Datasheets, PIDs, Equipment & Piping Layouts, Inspection & Test Plans, Piping Line lists, Isometrics, 3D model, control loop narratives, logic diagrams, loop & functional integrity, hook-ups, electrical load lists, etc. for detailed engineering phase of the Project.
- Participate in HAZOP, QRA, Air Dispersion modelling, Flares radiation study, Fire systems adequacy study, etc.
- Review of Tender documents, Procurement specifications, Commissioning, Technical calculations as necessary, for equipment.
- Supervision of the Construction, Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of Ammonia area (Rotating, Static Equipment, Instrumentation & Control Systems, Electrical Systems, etc.), Ancillaries and Piping.
- Project Progress monitoring and initiate necessary actions to meet the project completion schedules.
- Inspections & clearance of equipment & piping, I & C systems, electrical systems, etc, during various stages of the project.
- Controlling effluents and emissions discharge to meet statutory requirements.
- Develop, implement and comply to the project procedures.
- Coordination with Process Licensors, PMC, FEED and EPC contractors during all phases of the project from Owner's side for developing, implementing, and complying of the project procedures
Qualification & Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years related experience in process engineering discipline for a new project in project development function and/or in technical services department of a Fertilizer complex
- Experience in BEP, FEED and Detailed Engineering for process engineering activities
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of HSE requirements
- Commercial acumen, familiar with budget preparation and cost optimization
- Technical reports including MIS and non-routine reports writing
- Root cause analysis
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
- Decision making ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skill