Talent Acquisition Specialist - Renewable Energy at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:187 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Petroexcel Technology - Process Engineer - Refinery Project (10-15 yrs)
Job Title/Designation :
Process Engineer - Refinery Project.
Full Time, Permanent.
Job Description :
Let's come together and take energy forward.
We are looking for a Processes Engineers from Refinery / Fertilizer / Petrochemical-Polypropylene/Polydehyrogenation/Polyethylene/EthaneCracker /LNG/Utilities & Offsite in Oil & Gas
Work Location: Lago's Nigeria
Nationality: Indian Only -
Experience: 10+ Experience is Mandatory for a Process Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.E / B. Tech-Chemical Engineer-Mandatory
JOB PURPOSE :
To lead the entire Technical Services team, guide & direct the team members and effectively support them during the project and operations phases.
DIMENSIONS | Risk Authorisation: Identify and mitigate risks related to all Technical Services activities during project and operation phases.
Budgetary Control: Monitor and control costs associated with all Technical Services activities during project & operation phases.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Lead all process engineering-related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of process plants and O&U facilities
- Close coordination with other disciplines for defining the project scope and deliverables at various stages from process engineering points of view and participating in preparing tenders
- Review Tender documents, procurement specifications, technical calculations as necessary, etc. and carry out technical evaluations
- Coordination with Process Licensors, PMC, FEED and EPC contractors during all phases of the project from the Owners side for developing, implementing, and complying with the project procedures
- Technology scanning and evaluation - to stay updated with new technologies in the market, prepare technology bid documents, carry out a critical techno-commercial evaluation by review of technical proposals from Licensors/Consultants creating the evaluation matrix, assist in selecting relevant technology and firm up design basis for any selected technology.
- Review engineering documents and drawings during basic engineering and detailed engineering phases of refinery process units HMB, PFDs, P&IDs, Line Schedule, Utility Flow Diagram, Process Data Sheets, Cause & Effect Diagram, Catalyst and Chemicals Summary, HAZID, Hazop Study, 3D Model review, Storage and Interconnecting pipelines and other relevant drawings and documents during BE, FEED and EPC phase of the Project
- Prepare various process study reports, and pre-feasibility reports and participate in the preparation of detailed feasibility reports for potential projects/configurations and technical feasibility checks
- Configuration conceptualization and optimization - to analyse the configuration of the new refinery for the Oil to Chemicals route, identifying potential optimization areas, using modern technical tools
- Provide value add suggestions, techno-economic analysis of refinery schemes
- Coordinate for utility requirements and firm up the same in the most optimized way
- Process study using simulation tools: KBC Petro-SIM and Petro-SIM Rx model, PRO-II, HTRI
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years related experience in process engineering discipline for a new project in project development function and/or in the technical services department of a refinery/petrochemical / Grassroots-Greenfield Projects
- Experience in BEP, FEED and Detailed Engineering for process engineering activities
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of HSE requirements
- Commercial acumen, familiar with budget preparation and cost optimization
- Technical reports including MIS and no-routine reports writing
- Root cause analysis
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
- Decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, medical, transportation, accommodation, food, Air tickets, long-term retirement benefits, permanent role and pension benefits.
India | Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
M: +91 9701047493