Manager Talent Acquisition at Petroexcel Technology
Views:195 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Petroexcel Technology - Process Engineer - Surface Facility Project (5-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Capable of independently doing process engineering calculations.
- Should be capable to prepare PFDs, UFDs, heat and mass balances and P&IDs.
- Preparation of process datasheets for equipment and instrument, including package units.
- Performing hydraulic calculations, preparing line list, sizing and selection of various process equipment like pumps,
compressors, vessels, separators, etc.
- Sizing of control valves and relief valves. Thermal design of heat exchangers.
- Flare philosophy, flare load calculations and flare network analysis simulation.
- Process Control Philosophy/ narrative, shutdown philosophy, functional specifications, sequence description, cause
and effect diagram, operation manual, etc.
- Review and & update of P&IDs through various stages of projects.
- Review of General Arrangement drawings and ISOs.
- Participate in Hazop study and close out.
- Preparation of design change notes
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
Necessary : Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Desirable : More than 15 years of relevant experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
1. Experience in process design of oil & gas industry that includes FEED and Detail Engineering.
2. Experience in designing of Tank Farm and LNG plant will be an added advantage.
3. Strong organizational, collaboration and leadership skills.
4. Good Knowledge of process simulation software like Aspen-Hysys, HTRI, Flarenet, Pipesim, etc.
5. Good knowledge of various international codes and standards like API, ANSI, ASME, TEMA, etc.
6. Coordinate with other departments for changes through various stages of P&ID.
7. Should have good experience in review of 3D models.
8. Should be capable of responding to site technical queries.
9. Review and Evaluate vendor documents and suggest necessary changes.
10. Ability to guide the process engineer and process designer