Manager Talent Acquisition at Petroexcel Technology
Views:196 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Petroexcel Technology - Project Engineer - Refinery Operations (8-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work for all mechanical engineering related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction,
pre-commissioning and commissioning, and ensure timely completion
- Assist in defining project scope for all mechanical engineering activities and participate in preparing tenders
- Review of Tender documents, procurement specifications, technical calculations as necessary, etc. and carry out
- Reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, documents, drawings, Equipment and UG & AG Piping Layouts,
Cable Routing, Inspection & Test Plans, 3D model, etc. during FEED and detailed engineering phase of the Project.
- Coordination with PMC, FEED and EPC contractors during all phases of the project from Owner's side for
developing, implementing, and complying of the project procedures
- Supervision of the Construction, Pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities of mechanical activities
- Project progress monitoring and initiate necessary actions to meet the project completion schedules in coordination with other disciplines.
- Maintain an overview over the entire technical delivery ensuring that all scope is appropriately covered and that all parties clearly understand their requirements and their interfaces with others
- Mechanical Inspections & clearances during various stages of the project
- Participate in HAZOP, QRA, HAZID & HSEIA
- Ensure effective maintenance of Mechanical activities of the plant, including preventive, predictive, corrective maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Development and implementation of CMMS (Centralized Maintenance Management System)
- Procurement of equipment, spares, items as necessary and inspections of the same.
- Preparation of Scope of works for Service Contracts, tendering, review of contract bids, Contract awarding and
- Day-to-day coordination with user sections for prioritising scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities
- Shutdown & Plant Turnaround Planning and Execution.
- Ensure and maintain safe working practices and procedures in the section.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years related experience in Mechanical Engineering discipline for a new project in project development and implementation function and/or in mechanical maintenance department of a refinery/petrochemical plant.
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience in mechanical equipment such as static equipment such as Columns, Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Heaters, Heat Exchangers, Filters, Tanks, refractory application, rotary equipment such as Turbines, Compressors, Pumps, Fans, Blowers, Agitators etc. underground & above-ground piping, material handling equipment such as conveyors, reclaimer, bagging machines, etc. Different types of materials used in refinery/petrochemicals industry, their welding processes along with the filler materials and electrodes; Lifting practices, Tools & appliances used in the refinery/petrochemicals Industry
- Codes and Standards like API, ASME, ASTM, NACE, TEMA, etc.
- Experience in Basic Engineering, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of QHSE requirements during Project and Operation phases
- Commercial acumen, familiar with budget preparation and cost optimization
- Technical report including MIS and non-routine reports writing
- Root cause analysis
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
- Decision making ability