Senior Talent Acquisition - Engineering at Petroexcel Technology
Views:238 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Petroexcel Technology - Project Manager - Construction Segment (18-30 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work in Tandem with other inhouse projects ( township, management villas at different locations in Nigeria)
Additional Skills we are looking for construction project manager, who can lead from the front at site. Looking for delivering close to 2.0mn sq. ft of construction within a span of 4 year
Job Description :
- Having Good understanding and knowledge of all Construction industry processes and best practices.
- Prepare strategic and operational plans for the company to ensure that all necessary tools, processes, and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short and long-term goals of the company.
- Manage and provide oversight for the implementation of any strategy or plan that management decides on.
- You shall exercise oversight and shall provide strategic leadership with technical, operational, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of projects for the company.
- Ensure that projects produce specified results in the annual work plan to Age Criteria above 40 results in the annual work plan to the required standard of quality and within timeline and project parameters.
- Manage efficiency in the management of project and site managers by creating schedules and program of work as important to ensure that each phase of a project proceeds as planned.
- Ensure the use of technology to monitor and facilitate speed in deliveries in all aspect of the company that covers cost estimation, bills, budgets, procurement, modern project management and implementation tools, general office administration and fleet management.
- You must with the aid of modern tools create budget, monitor spending to ensure that projects do not exceed its
approved amount. Cost reduction, reporting and continuous improvement is key and important. A desired construction cost control and billing systems management must be developed to consistently track ongoing projects.
- You must have detailed knowledge of contracts & FIDIC.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.