Talent Acquisition Specialist - Renewable Energy at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:169 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Petroexcel Technology - Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer - Technical Services (15-25 yrs)
Position/Role/Job Title Sr. Engineer/Lead Engineer- Technical Services
Grade/Job Band : Department Fertilizer
Reporting to HOD - Fertilizer
JOB PURPOSE : To lead the entire Technical Services team, guide & direct the team members and effectively support during the project and operations phases.
- Identify and mitigate risks related to all Technical Services activities during project and operation phases.
- Monitor and control costs associated with all Technical Services activities during project & operation phases.
- Responsible & accountable for personnel management in Technical Services section.
D. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
List primary duties and responsibilities and expectations for the role holder
- List the essential duties required to carry out this job. - Use complete sentences. - Start sentences with verbs. - Use the present tense.
- Continuous monitoring & control of all costs associated with Technical Services project activities
- Consolidating and presenting Annual budget of Fertilizer Plant. Monitoring and highlighting deviations from the approved budgeted figures
- Facilitate the optimisation of catalysts, chemicals procurement & their inventory
- Facilitate the optimisation of consumables usage
- Annual budget preparation of Technical Services Section and compliance to approved budget.
- Effective coordination with all other functions and stakeholders
- Extending timely support to all functions
- Timely completion of all Technical Services related project activities including engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Support in reviewing Technical & Engineering Specifications, Equipment Datasheets, PIDs, Equipment & Piping Layouts, Inspection & Test Plans, Piping Line lists, Isometrics, 3D model, control loop narratives, logic diagrams, loop & functional integrity, hook-ups, electrical load lists, etc. for detailed engineering phase of the Project.
- Support in HAZOP, QRA, Air Dispersion modelling, Flares radiation study, Fire systems adequacy study, etc.
- Review of Tender documents, Procurement specifications, Commissioning, Technical calculations as necessary.
- Monitor the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities. Highlight deviations from schedule and suggest mitigation options.
- Support inspections & clearance of equipment & piping, I & C systems, electrical systems, etc, during various stages of the project.
- Monitor effluents and emissions discharges and highlight deviations from statutory requirements, to the respective disciplines.
- Develop, implement and comply to the project procedures.
- Ensure support to the operation team during normal operation & shut-down, emergencies / up-sets to achieve planned production. This is done by data analysis and suggestions to improvise / correct.
- Provide advance information on deteriorating equipment performance to the respective discipline Heads, for necessary corrective actions and follow up on the same.
- Support in controlling effluents and emissions discharge to meet statutory requirements.
- Technical Decision making on Plant, as and when required.
- Support in maintaining optimum inventory of Catalysts, Chemicals & Consumables.
- Coordinate and prepare Plant breakdown / deviations investigations. Provide practicable consensual suggestions.
- Identify, suggest and take-forward Plant improvements to improve yield / throughput / Safety / Environment
- Support and coordinate in Management of Changes.
- Support in procurement of catalysts, chemicals, other items as necessary and inspections of the same, as required.
- Preparation of scope of works for Service Contracts, tendering, review of contract bids, Contract awarding and implementation.
- Day-to-day coordination with other sections for prioritising activities.
- Prepare Shutdown & Plant Turnaround Planning and execution schedules.
- Ensure and maintain safe working practices and procedures in the section.
- Fertilizer Overall Performance monitoring and improvement.
- Develop and implement the best operational management systems & practices.
- Prepare MIS reports and other non-routine reports, as required.
- Develop, implement and comply to the management systems with respect to Quality, Health, Safety, Environment.
Compliance Safety Governance (CSG):
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of QHSE requirements during Project and Operation phases.
- Familiar with Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
People management for the Section, including recruitment, training & development, leave management.
Competent in Engineering and operation aspects of :
- Unit operations in general and fertilizer-related in particular
- Simulation software such as HYSIS, ASPEN
- All equipment in fertilizer
- Different types of materials used in fertilizer industry
- Codes and Standards
- Statutory regulations
- 3D model
- HAZOP, QRA, environmental studies
- Cost estimation for projects, production modelling, project feasibility reports indicating payback.
- Should have basic idea of design criteria, working principle, application for different types of static & rotary equipment used in process plant.
- Should have knowledge of RCA methodologies to analyse & co-relate observations to evolve solution.
- Should be familiar with budget preparation and optimization
- Personnel management skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Any other specific attributes:
- MS-Project for scheduling of critical activities will be desirable, but not essential
- Production planning
F. BASIC QUALIFICATION :Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical
G. MIN. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 15 years
H. CERTIFICATION/LICENSES REQUIRED (if any)