Talent Acquisition Specialist - Renewable Energy at Petroexcel Technology Services
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Petroexcel Technology - Senior Role - Buyer Drilling & Tangibles (10-20 yrs)
- Verify positions and depth of boring locations before drilling to determine if it is safe to move forward with the process.
- Check gauges, monitor drilling condition and pay close attention to equipment to decide if it needs to be altered or adjusted during drilling.
- Use knowledge of soil or rock conditions to determine which drill is appropriate for each job.
- Stop, start and control machine drilling speed and align as well as position drills to stabilize machines.
- Regulate downward pressure, rotary speed and air pressure, depending on the type of material the drill is moving through, changing procedures and settings for each individual job as needed.
- Bore or drill holes in rock for routing, anchoring, blasting or building foundations, working with other members of the crew to ensure accuracy and safety.
- Follow all protocol and standard operating procedures to guarantee safety and compliance on the job site and keep team members safe from injury.
- Position and assemble casing pipes, augers, machines and other equipment with the appropriate hand and power tools.