P&G - Mechanical Engineer - Pharmaceutical Domain (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? :
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with previous experience in Ampules manufacturing for our Kundaim plant. With large volumes of Ampules manufactured, the role requires someone to improve efficiencies with vendors, having spare readily available, updating compliance and health & safety regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge? : Do something that matters
With us you will :
- You will update and maintain all GMP documents /Compliance / Safety related documents pertaining to the equipment and facility, of a sterile manufacturing facility
- You will be responsible for preventive/progressive and corrective maintenance of equipment and facility equipment like, Ampule washing, Tunnel and Ampule Filling line, Autoclave, Purified water generation & distribution system, Water for Injection generation and distribution, pure Steam generator, low side & high side HAVC etc.
- You will coordinate with external vendors for all execution of all Annual maintenance contract/Annual rate contract.
- You will own the execution of calibration and validation of the equipment, HVAC and facility
- You will work on improvement and development, to improve the OEE of the machine
- You will lead projects/upgradation required for improvement of the facility and Equipment
- You will perform all the allotted responsibilities within the scope of Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
- You would be responsible for all the shutdowns related to utilities and facility.
- Your duties would need to complete all the Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Related Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- You will look into the job allocation to the junior officer and ensuring that all are completed as per cGMP requirement.
Apply if you have :
- Bachelor's/ Diploma (Full time) in Mechanical Engineering from reputed Engineering colleges/Polytechnics.
- 1 - 3 years- experience preferably working in a sterile manufacturing plant Specifically Ampules.
- Hands on experience for maintenance of high speed automated sterile equipment
- Sound computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
What can we offer you? :
- At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
- You will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility.
- Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field.
- And it's not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel, welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About P&G :
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world's largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
- We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
- This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Just So You Know : We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is : Everyone valued, Everyone included, Everyone performing at their peak
Job Locations : Goa, India
Job Type : Full-time